Target group: 6-17 years old
About the course: Scratch is one of the most popular programming programs designed to teach children the basics of programming in a fun and easy way.
Participants in this program get to know the Scratch program,
the basics of learning it, and some game applications in the field of data science, such as the game of qualitative and numerical data and the games of collecting apples and balls.
Finally, they explore possibilities through Scratch in order to work on the final project of the program.
Goals: Acquire programming skills Integrating computer science with play Course
Outcomes: Gain self-confidence and constructive thinking.
Programming and learning skills with computer programs.
Future skills in the field of the fourth industrial revolution.
Course requirement: An introduction to data science.
Recomendations for more workshops:
Artifiicial Intelligence - Machine learning - Smart city
Course Reviews (0)
You must log in to post a commentLogin
- paython programming
- Introduction to Data Science 1
- Introduction to Data Science 2
- Introduction to Data Science 3
- Machine Learning Workshop (Level 1)
- Machine Learning Workshop (level two)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (First Level)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (second level)
- Stories and science fiction
- Workshop XO
- Learn the basics of chess
- artistic crafts
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Data and Thought Journey
- Open Data Day
- A walk in the data market
- simplify the denominator
- تقنية المعلومات
- Dolor quas ipsa dol