Young People (Data Science for Young Adults).
Professionals interested in data science.
About the course:
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It is an easy language, learnable and scalable. In this course, participants will learn the basics of learning Python programming, and learn about using the Pandas and Matlotlib libraries. Finally, participants will work on a project using the Python language.
Acquisition of computer skills
Learn programming as a future language
Gain self-confidence and constructive thinking.
Skills in programming and dealing with computer programs.
Future skills in the field of the fourth industrial revolution.
Introduction to Data Science - Scratch
Recommendations for more workshops:
Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning - Smart City
Course Reviews (0)
You must log in to post a commentLogin
- paython programming
- Introduction to Data Science 1
- Introduction to Data Science 2
- Introduction to Data Science 3
- Machine Learning Workshop (Level 1)
- Machine Learning Workshop (level two)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (First Level)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (second level)
- Stories and science fiction
- Workshop XO
- Learn the basics of chess
- artistic crafts
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Data and Thought Journey
- Open Data Day
- A walk in the data market
- simplify the denominator
- تقنية المعلومات