Target group: Age groups (6-9) years Interested in learning the basics of data science?
About the course: In this lesson, he will learn about data science, different methods of collecting data, and ways of representing it.
He will also learn about measures of central tendency in describing data.
Goals: Inculcating different and multiple ways in education that seek to achieve self-education, and continuing education.
Consolidating many of the participants' mental skills, and giving them the opportunity to discover their skills in this field.
Giving the participants the opportunity to draw prosperous future plans for their upcoming educational career.
Course Outcomes: Acquisition of mental skills in the field of mathematics and statistics in a creative and striking way.
Gain self-confidence and constructive thinking.
The formation of a social personality, tending to integrate with different personalities Recommendations for more
Course Reviews (0)
You must log in to post a commentLogin
- paython programming
- Introduction to Data Science 2
- Introduction to Data Science 3
- Machine Learning Workshop (Level 1)
- Machine Learning Workshop (level two)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (First Level)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (second level)
- Stories and science fiction
- Workshop XO
- Learn the basics of chess
- artistic crafts
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Data and Thought Journey
- Open Data Day
- A walk in the data market
- simplify the denominator
- تقنية المعلومات